GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

How to reduce the power consumption in our office

felipealexander | Posted in Energy Efficiency and Durability on

I have been working as a research paper writer in one of the leading online research writing service website named [web site name deleted by GBA editor] for the past 5 years. Due to global climatic change, our company has been facing a huge power cut problem and fir generator itself for the last year a lot money has been spent. So, I request you all to suggest us a best solution for this power cut problem. I request you all to suggest us a best alternative power production method or source which should be in a minimum and manageable amount.

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #1

Elias,
    1. I suspect that this question is actually spam designed to promote your company. I may be wrong.

2. If you are working for a top-notch research company, I'm surprised that you can't answer your own question.

3. The answer to your question is: As long as your building has good solar access, use PV.

2. charlie_sullivan | | #2

And use laptops so you can continue working when the power goes out.

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |