GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Changing Gears — Getting into Green Policy and Research

GVisscher | Posted in GBA Pro Help on

I have an undergraduate degree in Forest Science and Forestry and a MS in Forestry from the University of Maine. I have always geared my interests and research towards climate change. After moving to San Diego I pursued other interests and have been building residential homes for about 5 years. Recent injuries and economic conditions make this an ideal time for me to get change gears a bit and combine my experiences. There are many aspects of green building that I see as exciting. Do yo have any advice or direction that may be of help to me? [email protected]

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. Peter Yost | | #1

Hi George -

You have a great background that could be honed by a program such as the Boston Architectural College Sustainable Design Certificate , an on-line program. This will help you connect the dots in the green building world with your experience in home building and natural resources.

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |