GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

USGBC Green Build expo

user-731319 | Posted in GBA Pro Help on

Can someone post who, if any of the GBA people will be speaking at the expo and what classes. I attended the Re-green session last year with Peter Yost and it was incredibly informative and interesting.
Thank you,
Benjamin

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. J99aAMQzYo | | #1

Benjamin,

Peter will be moderating a panel discussion this year which will feature Steve Baden (Executive Director of ResNet), Architect Nathan Kipnis, and me. Session #GR22 "From New Construction to Retrofits"

Carl Seville will be discussing water conservation in session #YL19 "Water Conservation: Strategies for Keeping Civilization Alive"

And Alex Wilson will be revealing his "Top 10 Products for 2010" in session #SU28

All of these are happening on Thursday as part of the Residential Summit. If you're going to be there for the full event, then the Building Science guys have some interesting presentations happening on Wednesday and Friday as well.

2. Expert Member
    CARL SEVILLE | | #2

I am moderating a session on water with Gary Klein and Marcus DelaFleur. I know Gary and I am certain that his presentation will be enlightening. I do not know Marcus, but he comes well recommended and I expect that he will be excellent. Gary is speaking about indoor water conservation and Marcus is addressing outdoor water use.

3. Expert Member
    CARL SEVILLE | | #3

To clarify, I am only moderating the session, I won't be giving a presentation of my own.

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |