GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Downloading Details

user-5494039 | Posted in GBA Pro Help on

Details will not open in Autocad LT 16
Any Advice?
file:///C:/Users/Carolfile:///C:/Users/Carol/Downloads/DBL-STD-Floor_Truss_ICF-Foundation_Connection.dwg/Downloads/DBL-STD-Monolithic%20Slab-Wall%20Connection.dwg

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #1

Carole,
    What web site are you talking about? Can you give us more information about this file?

2. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #3

Carole,
    If you are talking about one of the double-stud details from the GBA detail library, as Charlie surmises, I'm sorry to inform you that these files don't exist in DWG format. This has been a glitch on our "need to fix" list for some time, but our tech team hasn't gotten it fixed yet. I'm sorry.

3. kirkwooller1 | | #4

Martin (or anyone else),
    I have the same problem. Can right-click CAD Download and downs a .dwg file but the format is not able to be opened in AutoCAD LT current version. I just joined (7/24/2021) and every CAD file I try to download gives me this error message. Is anyone going to fix this, or do I have to cancel my subscription?

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |