GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

How to get notifications from comments

GJPehl | Posted in General Questions on

Hello GBA.

I’m getting notifications of comments to questions that I ask, but I’d also like to get notifications when from _other_ threads, especially threads that I comment on.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks in advance!

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #1

Gerald,
    To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to do that. But it's a good suggestion. I'll add it to our wish list of future web site improvements.

-- Martin Holladay

2. GJPehl | | #2

Thanks Martin- it's just that when I comment, I really want to join the conversation, but it's really easy to lose them when it gets busy, but an email notification makes it easy to keep participating.

3. PatriciaCranberry | | #3

I looked for that feature as well....However, each question has a "ADD to MY GBA" option...so I create a "Project" for the questions I want to get back to quickly. It doesn't send a notification but i can quickly access the original question/answer thread. You can even name them by topic or lump them into other question topics you may have started.

4. GJPehl | | #4

That's a great idea- thanks Inger!

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |