GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

High Sierra showerheads

Pinoli | Posted in General Questions on

Hi,

My spouse and I are building a new home in Colorado. This website and the Q and A have been extremely helpful.

We are looking at showerheads that are durable, ie made of metal, water efficient and stylish. We looked at the typical brands including Kohler, Moen, etc and were impressed by the price. Wow, and not in a good way. Future searching brough me to High Sierrra shower heads.

Does anyone have experience with this company?
Does anyone have suggestions?

Thanks in Advance,

Lydia

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. calum_wilde | | #1

Another option to consider is Niagara Earth. But I have no knowledge of High Sierra's products so I can't make a direct comparison. We've been using the Niagara Earth shower heads for about a year so far and I wouldn't have any trouble recommending them.

2. user-2310254 | | #2

I like Grohe. To minimize water consumption, look for Watersense rated fixtures.

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |