GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Pinging Lucas Durand

user-716970 | Posted in General Questions on

Hello Lucas
OK. we know you are busy building, but we need updates!…we need details!…we need pics!!!!

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. user-757117 | | #1

Hi Garth.
    Thanks for your interest!
    I've been trying to get a blog going but it seems it takes more than good intentions...
    I'll see what I can do this evening.

2. user-757117 | | #2

Garth,
    Sorry, no pics tonight I'm afraid but I'll get a blog going soon.

I've been burning the candle at both ends trying to finish the roof before the snow flies.
    It's slow going because I have to do it single handed. It turns out most people I know don't like working up on a roof...

Once the roof is done I still have to do a few things to close in the basement before it gets really cold but things should be a little less intense by then.

Edit to say:
    Here's one from today...

3. user-716970 | | #3

Wow!! Nice view! I had no idea that parts of northern Ontario looked like that. Almost reminds me of Alberta's foothills region...

Wish I lived a bit closer...I would love to offer my services for a few days. Anyhow thanks for the update and pic. Get that roof done!

4. user-757117 | | #4

Garth,
    If you change your mind your welcome anytime ;-)

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |