GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Website improvements

Martin Holladay | Posted in General Questions on

GBA is working on some website improvements, and we’re encountering a few glitches on the way to a better future.

Today’s problem includes the occasional blank line that appears (unwanted) in the middle of a sentence, usually after a glossary term. We’re working on fixing the glitch.

Please bear with us as our team works on solving this software code problem. And if you want to draw our attention to any other irritating glitches, please do — by posting a comment here, or by e-mailing me:
martin [at] greenbuildingadvisor [dot] com

Thanks.

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. user-1037041 | | #1

Hey Martin --

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the changes. This is more of a general question (and maybe the function exists and I don't know about it), but is there (or can you guys add) a way to view unread posts in a thread? Some of the threads are pages long and I find it annoying to search through the pages until I've found the posts I haven't seen before. The JLC site has that "view first unread" link at the top of all threads which contain new (to the user) posts. Or at least a place where I can easily view all the new content since my last visit?

Thanks.

2. homedesign | | #2

something is weird about the
    asked by and
    answered by fields
    Martin & Shelternerd are unverified and seem to be reporting Breaktime screennames..hmm
    see attached

3. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #3

John,
    Thanks. You're right, of course -- and our web technicians are working on a fix.

4. gusfhb | | #4

Maybe we have to chip in and buy a new longer power cord so they will stop tripping over it

5. homedesign | | #5

Hey LJ3zywZkQQ ,
    that's a good idea

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |