GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

GBA Pro members: live video feed

Martin Holladay | Posted in General Questions on

Beginning at 8:00 a.m. on Thursday December 6, GBA Pro members can watch a live video feed of a seminar by John Straube:
Building Science Expert Session.

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. homedesign | | #1

Thank you GBA & BSC
    it is very generous of you to offer this

here is the Agenda
    http://www.buildingscienceseminars.com/seminars/building-science-experts-session-2012.aspx

2. user-755799 | | #2

I agree with John B, thanks GBA and BSC. I've been catching bits and pieces throughout the day, which means I'm also missing bits and pieces. Did anyone catch what Dr Joe was referring to about using a thick piece of backer rod for I believe rim joists. I came in late on that part but I think it had something to do with spraying foam on the interior of the rims if the house has exterior foam (I'm guessing--I didn't hear all of this portion).

3. homedesign | | #3

I was only able to catch bits & pieces myself....
    I did notice that the order of the agenda changed from what is shown in the link I posted.

I am looking forward to John Straube's presentations tomorrow

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |