GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Our Larsen truss project near Mount Robson, BC

user-1105327 | Posted in General Questions on

Jin wanted a picture of the big mountain neighbouring our small project. At nearly 4000m, it is not the highest peak in Canada but its intimidating south face rises nearly 3000m off the valley floor.

For any climbers out there, the dark triangle below and left of the main summit, the ‘wishbone arrete,’ is the classic route. I had to use a picture from the fall because the peak rarely reveals itself in the winter months. It is so much higher than its neighbours, it seems to have its own weather system…

If any of you are on the Twitter, you can follow our trials and tribulations as we try to get our house R-2000 certified whilst operating on a verrry limited budget,… @erikolofssoninc

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. user-1105327 | | #1

i give up. my ipad will not let me post any other pictures than that one of the window.

2. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #2

Erik,
    I fixed the problems.

3. user-1105327 | | #3

thanks martin...

4. LucyF | | #4

I love photos of houses at this stage of construction. Thank you for posting.

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |