GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Any volunteers want to help the Appraisal Practices Board with “The Valuation of Green Buildings”?

Martin Holladay | Posted in General Questions on

The Appraisal Practices Board (APB) of The Appraisal Foundation is looking for “Subject Matter Experts” for a project called “The Valuation of Green Buildings.”

According to the application form, “We foresee that an average of four hours per week will be devoted to this process with one to two face-to-face meetings. SME (“subject matter experts”) members will be reimbursed for travel expenses associated with this project according to the reimbursement policies of The Appraisal Foundation. However, SME members will not be compensated for their time in the form of an hourly rate.”

More information here: Subject Matter Experts Needed for Green Building Valuation Report.

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. kyeser | | #1

What area of the country are they looking for? Appraisals have been in my thoughts lately as I am looking to spec a Passive House this summer. I am in upstate NY.

2. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #2

Kye,
    I suggest that you direct your questions to:

Staci Steward
    202-624-3052
    [email protected]

Staci's contact information comes from the web site that I linked to.

The Appraisal Foundation is located at 1155 15th Street NW, Suite 1111, Washington, DC 20005.

3. albertrooks | | #3

I'll check in with Fiona Douglas Hamilton, former Northwest Ecobuilding Guild Regional Pres, she has been working on this subject the last 5 years.

4. albertrooks | | #4

And... I found out that Fiona is already applying. She will be a good addition.

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |