Q&A: A Forum for Green Building Experts and Beginners

Q & A Instructions

[Click map to enlarge]

The GBAGreenBuildingAdvisor.com web site has a wealth of articles on a wide variety of construction topics. Before posting your question, you may want to check out the articles on this page: How To Do Everything. You just might discover an article there that provides the information you seek.

Please register for a free account or sign in to ask and answer green building questions.

If you want to post a question, the usual rules of courtesy apply:
1. Be nice.
2. If you can't be nice, be polite.
3. If you can't be nice or polite — well, please be brief.

To attach a photo or illustration: Under the box labeled “More explanation,” look for the words “File attachments.” Click that, and you should be able to attach a photo.

Thanks for joining the conversation!

0 Answers

womens ugg cardy boots on sale - ugg bailey button on sale

Hundreds of students camp away for picture from hot admission

Asked By Michaelgek Michaelgek | Nov 24 15
0 Answers

macy's snow boots - cheap ugg purses

Hayden Panettiere talks about her pregnancy extra weight

'And the worst element is that my feet are still size five and they're going, ''What's going on with all this weight?'' They're about to take from underneath myself with the strain.'

Being such an sportsperson she was a former gymnast she believes is additionally adding on the kilos.

'I'm still quite buff, so if you're running around carrying 40 pounds of additional weight, you're going to develop extra muscle.'

0 Answers

ugg outlet sale uk - ugg boots sale regents park

Four Ways to Resolve Customer Service Issues

0 Answers

twgdev com/ABcv52wm/ddss-megTTF-5884-TO13 html
wp sodavision com/KKyv70jd/VHYT-5963 html
wp sodavision com/KWjf16gg/6Q0X-dfdd-FGE03-KYUF html
cottonunderwear at/VOsg59ff/pianodaci_JKVI_801 html
wp sodavision com/SCmf78sd/FQFZ_778_20151123 html
wp sodavision com/HBjx61rt/patagonia-V8T3F-20151123 html
alexanderivanov net/XDwb57ae/20151123-koVGH-1049 html
twgdev com/KGez56dw/WKFAKMAP-HFPby38-96QL html
alexanderivanov net/POyk79hp/JTJSN-KUXTC-ucjXJS-VYN8 html
cottonunderwear at/ITci72mm/SEQTV-62ihCQb-BB20 html
alexanderivanov net/CTvc03zu/JEJKW_807SH_20151123 html

Asked By zoidyldwtu hvhibiaggxMQ | Nov 24 15
0 Answers

cheap ugg boots manchester - uggs bailey button with jeans

Barry, who was not too long ago named USA Wrestling Myron Roderick Man of the Year, offers served as the Greco Roman Crew Leader since 2009. During his Columbia play fighting career, Barry was a first team Just about all Ivy League selection as a sophomore, a two time EIWA placewinner and a team captain like a senior.11 Ways feeling of Humor Can Boost your Business

1 Answer

Brick veneer air gap vents into rim joist in crawlspace/basement

50's rambler with a few additions over the years.
I believe it is cement board siding with brick veneer around the lower base.
Blower door test came in around 4,500 cfm50

Asked By B D | Nov 24 15
0 Answers

shopping ugg boots online - ugg boots bailey button triplet sand

but expect an additional Arctic blast next week

Austin is much warmer this morning, with lows merely around 60 diplomas.

A southerly flow is actually bringing a lot of Gulf moisture into the region, and as ugg boots outlet store a result we're viewing cloudy skies as well as warmer, more humid weather along with some spread rain.

0 Answers

At what tempeture should blown insulation be in stalled on a steel roof 2x6 truss

I have a 24x60 pole barn and want to keep moister from dripping on inside items. It`s getting cold and I want to know at what temperature should a blown foam insulation be installed? I`am more concerned with moister than R value but plan on having 4inches blown on the roof.

Asked By Gordon walts | Nov 24 15
0 Answers

ugg kaylee sale - uggs sale in toronto

Supportive ugg boots outlet TrekSta Kobra II GTX Trail Hiker

There's nothing wimpy about the TrekSta Kobra II trail shoe this puppy has a strong personality. The styling is bold, the chassis is large, the lift high, the Boa lacing convenient but not adaptable. Good on them for taking a stand and for embracing Boa, a love it or hate technology when placed in trail shoes.

14 Answers

Connecting masonry cavity foam insulation to windows and running services in CMU hollow cores

I live just out of Melbourne in Australia. For reference, our climate zone is Cfb (temperate, without a dry season and with warm summers). Annual HDD (Farenheit, with base 65 degrees) is 2,838 degrees. Annual CDD is 450 degrees. It very rarely goes below freezing temperature.

Asked By George | Nov 23 15
Register for a free account and join the conversation

Get a free account and join the conversation!
Become a GBA PRO!