'Threes' Vs. '2048' On Google Play

Asked By Charolette Oram | Jan 21 17

Articles, Tagged With "Exclusivity"

Asked By Libby Folse | Jan 21 17

Apple Gains Within Q2 2015 US Mobile phone And OS Market

Asked By Micheal Cadman | Jan 21 17

Nokia 1203 - The Simple Mobile Phone

The legend cases are more than superior quality leather, high quality soothing and durable fabrics. By building cases you can your phone in easy reach and assist to save it from getting scratches or every other sort of damages.

Asked By Larry Clayton | Jan 21 17

Product for permeable lawn/grass instead of concrete paving

Seeking your advice on which is the best among that permeable products that allow you to have a lawn in an area that receives residential vehicular traffic and would normally be paved with concrete.

Asked By c l | Jan 20 17

Options to rectify attic system

I'm in a 1930's 2 story Colonial in zone 5 (greater Boston area). I have a furnace in my unconditioned attic, along with all of the ducting, which is leaky and has very little insulation. The attic floor is also filled with insulation gaps and air leaks. This appears to be absolutely awful for ice dam formation, so I'm trying to rectify the situation. I'd like to be energy efficient, but I'm worried much more about the risk of major damage from the warm roof in winter. I've put a thermometer up there, and when the furnace kicks in, it gets close to 60F when it's ~25F outside.

Asked By Mike S | Jan 20 17

Best way to air seal and insulate floor and wall assemblies

I'm remodeling a house in climate zone 4 outside Seattle. The existing exterior walls are 2x4 with 1x8 board sheathing. I want to achieve the required R21 insulation value without having to fur our the wall to achieve a 51/2" wall cavity while also sealing the 1x8 sheathing. The subfloors are 2x6 T&G and I want to seal the floor assembly and achieve the minimum R30 insulation value. What would be the best strategy to achieve these goals?

Asked By Stewart Breslin | Jan 21 17

Could you moderate first posts to stop the flood of spam?

Recently, I haven't been reading the Q&A on GBA, because it's always full of spam. Could I suggest that you moderate the first several posts by any non GBA Pro user who hasn't posted before? The idea being that you either have to pay for a subscription or post three moderated and approved posts before you get unfettered access to the forums.

Asked By John Ranson | Jan 19 17

Does anyone know if there is a manufacturer that makes an energy efficient, dual HVAC/ ventilation system that would satisfy both of my needs and eliminate the need for 2 duct systems?

I'm planning a moderate size home in SoCal in a semi-desert climate with adequate thermal mass. The home will have a tight envelope and my understanding is that some sort of ventilation system with separate duct work is required.

I was planning on an air-source heat pump to meet heating and cooling needs, but this will only be used in the summer and winter months mostly.

Asked By Paul Minotto | Jan 20 17

I am having a house built and have some questions about the crawl space.

This is a northern Idaho climate and the house was designed to be at garden level. There is a crawl space and the floor joists were originally designed to be hung with Simpson hangers below grade. Instead, there was a short support wall placed on the footings and the floor joists are sitting on the short wall. We intend on making the crawl space conditioned/mechanically ventilated. The short wall was installed within 1/8 of an inch of the foundation wall.

Asked By justin edwards | Jan 21 17