Q&A: A Forum for Green Building Experts and Beginners

Q & A Instructions

[Click map to enlarge]

The GBAGreenBuildingAdvisor.com web site has a wealth of articles on a wide variety of construction topics. Before posting your question, you may want to check out the articles on this page: How To Do Everything. You just might discover an article there that provides the information you seek.

Please register for a free account or sign in to ask and answer green building questions.

If you want to post a question, the usual rules of courtesy apply:
1. Be nice.
2. If you can't be nice, be polite.
3. If you can't be nice or polite — well, please be brief.

To attach a photo or illustration: Under the box labeled “More explanation,” look for the words “File attachments.” Click that, and you should be able to attach a photo.

Thanks for joining the conversation!

12 Answers

Ideal load for a multispeed inverter-driven GSHP?

In a planned "Pretty Good House" in Mixed Humid, Northern Climate Zone 4, I intend to use a 45 EER Ground Source Heat Pump with 3 inverters (loop pump, compressor, and fan) with a Cooling Capacity range from 9,000 - 24,000 Btu. I wish to have the lowest Peak Cooling Load, that utilizes the equipment most efficiently, while providing dehumidification and keeps short cycling to a minimum. Approximately what sould that theoretical Peak Cooling load be ?

Asked By Ted | Nov 19 15
0 Answers

split system location

If I am going to install a mini-split in a very small, well sealed, well-insulated new home that will need airconditioning rarely (maybe never) but heat more often, does it make sense to install the interior unit at floor level instead of ceiling level? Is there generally an option offered by mfgr of low or high mounted units?

Asked By A Lange | Nov 24 15
47 Answers

Buyer education versus a good code and intensive enforcement of it

This is kind of a general question. I'm seeing more and more issues coming up on GBA questions and answers regarding shoddy construction that homeowners are having to deal with. I read it recently in Peter L's description of some builders in the Phoenix area. This is most concerning when one is having a new home built, or purchasing a previously built new home, and it has subpar construction.

Asked By Eric Habegger | Jul 21 15
0 Answers

ugg classic tall grey boots on sale - ugg boots with rhinestones

y throughout their lifetime.

Asked By Michaelgek Michaelgek | Nov 24 15
0 Answers

ugg boots plumdale sale uk - cheap ugg boots australia

How to Incorporate Along with Same Company Title in Another Condition

The short answer is yes. In order to form a corporation, most states only require cheap ugg boot that the corporation name be distinguishable (web browser. different) from the ugg boots clearance sale women brands of other firms and/or other business entities that are registered in the condition of incorporation.

0 Answers

womens ugg cardy boots on sale - ugg bailey button on sale

Hundreds of students camp away for picture from hot admission

0 Answers

macy's snow boots - cheap ugg purses

Hayden Panettiere talks about her pregnancy extra weight

'And the worst element is that my feet are still size five and they're going, ''What's going on with all this weight?'' They're about to take from underneath myself with the strain.'

Being such an sportsperson she was a former gymnast she believes is additionally adding on the kilos.

'I'm still quite buff, so if you're running around carrying 40 pounds of additional weight, you're going to develop extra muscle.'

0 Answers

ugg outlet sale uk - ugg boots sale regents park

Four Ways to Resolve Customer Service Issues

0 Answers

twgdev com/ABcv52wm/ddss-megTTF-5884-TO13 html
wp sodavision com/KKyv70jd/VHYT-5963 html
wp sodavision com/KWjf16gg/6Q0X-dfdd-FGE03-KYUF html
cottonunderwear at/VOsg59ff/pianodaci_JKVI_801 html
wp sodavision com/SCmf78sd/FQFZ_778_20151123 html
wp sodavision com/HBjx61rt/patagonia-V8T3F-20151123 html
alexanderivanov net/XDwb57ae/20151123-koVGH-1049 html
twgdev com/KGez56dw/WKFAKMAP-HFPby38-96QL html
alexanderivanov net/POyk79hp/JTJSN-KUXTC-ucjXJS-VYN8 html
cottonunderwear at/ITci72mm/SEQTV-62ihCQb-BB20 html
alexanderivanov net/CTvc03zu/JEJKW_807SH_20151123 html

Asked By zoidyldwtu hvhibiaggxMQ | Nov 24 15
0 Answers

cheap ugg boots manchester - uggs bailey button with jeans

Barry, who was not too long ago named USA Wrestling Myron Roderick Man of the Year, offers served as the Greco Roman Crew Leader since 2009. During his Columbia play fighting career, Barry was a first team Just about all Ivy League selection as a sophomore, a two time EIWA placewinner and a team captain like a senior.11 Ways feeling of Humor Can Boost your Business

Register for a free account and join the conversation

Get a free account and join the conversation!
Become a GBA PRO!