I am looking for an AAC Panel provider in the central Missouri area. Any suggestions?

Looking for a supplier of 8" thick X ~24" width X random lengths. Used to be a suppliers rep in St Louis (AAC of Midwest)

Asked by Bob Moses
Posted Jun 11, 2014 1:34 PM ET

1.

Bob,
As far as I know, Hebel (Xella) shut down its Georgia facility and no longer manufactures AAC blocks in the U.S. The nearest Hebel plant is in Nuevo Leon, Mexico.

You might try contacting the Xella Aircrete office in San Antonio, Texas: (210)402-3223.

Posted Jun 11, 2014 2:00 PM ET

2.

Martin:
Thank you for your efforts! :)
While waiting for a response to my question, I continued my web search. I found a long-time supplier of AAC products in St Louis, His company name: Building Products Group. Jon Edwards: 314-610-0331 Just in case a reader has need of AAC products....

Answered by Bob Moses
Posted Jun 11, 2014 2:43 PM ET