GBA subscription: can't get connected--can you help?

I have emailed the GBA contact twice and I have called several times to no avail. I will not leave a call back number, so they must pick up the dang phone when it rings. We used to do that in all the offices I ever worked in, but not anymore I know. However, they could at least answer my email. All I am trying to do is order a subscription. I tried using the website and it does not work for me.

Any suggestions would be most welcome. Don't tell me to leave my private phone number to some stranger I ' ve never spoken to, then ask me to wait until I am driving my vehicle to answer Their call.

Asked by Anne Nelson
Posted Jul 31, 2014 3:14 PM ET

As you have evidently discovered, there are several ways to contact our customer service department.

By phone: 866-325-2558

By e-mail: support@customerservice.taunton.com

You can also fill in the contact box on this page: http://www.greenbuildingadvisor.com/contact

To start your free 10-day introductory subscription to GBA, you can fill out the form on this page:

If the GBA customer service department is unavailable, feel free to send me an e-mail:
martin [at] greenbuildingadvisor [dot] com

I'll do my best to help.

Posted Aug 1, 2014 4:59 AM ET