GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Could you please provide me of an example of a temporary one-floor sustainable building?

alfieandrews | Posted in General Questions on

I am currently undergoing a project at college and i need to research temporary sustainable buildings

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #1

Alfie,
    Since you are a college student (like my two sons), I'll provide you the same answer that I would provide my own sons if they asked me that question: If your assignment is to research a topic, I suggest that you research the topic. If you do the research, you will learn more than if I do the research for you.

2. dankolbert | | #3

I like the "undergoing" - sounds like a root canal.

3. user-659915 | | #4

"Temporary one-floor building" sounds like a trailer home to me. Not sure about the sustainable part but once abandoned (or even before) they do seem highly bio-degradable.

4. user-757117 | | #5

Yurt.

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |