GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

contact

wjrobinson | Posted in General Questions on

Why can’t we click on a name and be able to send email ?

I am ajbuilderny and it is a gmailaccount.

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. davidmeiland | | #1

I've gotten lots of email and even phone calls from other GBA folks, but then I'm not using an anonymous handle.........

2. DIYJester | | #2

I know Richard McGrath has reached out to me personally with his email and I have taken advantage of this. I would not have an issue with helping with my email, but my expertise is generally in boiler code and controls/ tuning and not overall Green Building. I have commissions to inspect boilers (industrial and power plants) in most of the midwest states and can offer assistance in these areas. I am also very confident in any other controls circuits and even basic programing.

3. wjrobinson | | #3

I hear you David. On other boards one can contact direct. Just an idea. Food for thought. Michael, Richard has been a great help to me also. Great to have him here.

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |