GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Northern bias

user-3106915 | Posted in General Questions on

I grew up in Iowa, lived most of my life in New England, but now live in the hot humid south. I think you need to focus more on climates other than the cold north. Contributors like Curt Kinder were very useful to me a couple of years ago — a person who had migrated similarly, but unlike me ( an amateur ) was a pro in his business — HVAC. Suggest you do what you can to get hot and humid more often, and more important, encourage contributors like Curt Kinder, a person who writes well, and has real-world experience, to re-engage.

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #1

Michael,
    I agree with you. GBA welcomes guest blogs, and we love to hear from writers who live in hot climates. Guest blog submissions can be sent to my attention at this email address:
    martin [at] greenbuildingadvisor [dot] com

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |