GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Spray Foam Polymers ThermoSeal spray foam — anyone heard of or used it?

ProjectTime | Posted in Green Products and Materials on

I am thinking about getting a few areas of my house spray foamed with closed-cell foam, one of my local contractors uses Spray Foam Polymers ThermoSeal spray foam. I have never heard of them and can not find much information other then what they have on there website. It seems to be a small company and I can not find any information from people who have used their foam products.

Has anyone used there products in their house and were they happy with the results?

Thanks!

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.

Replies

1. good4utoo | | #1

Actually I would also like to know about Spray Foam Polymers and their product ThermoSeal
    They have a presence in our community and many contractors use the product but they do not seem to be very transparent . Can someone give any advise??

2. LaciB | | #2

I too have would like to know whether Thermoseal is a reasonably product.

Community

Recent Questions and Replies

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |