Extra 10-inch Headlok screws available

I have a bucket and a half (250 unopened and 166 open, plus driver bits) of 10" Fastenmaster black Headlok screws for sale (leftover from doing the roof - 5" of foam and one layer of 3/4" plywood with 1" air channel over 5/8 ply - gave me approximately 3 inches into the studs~!

Brand new - never used, duh. Fastenmaster - Headlok with gimlet point. Star fastener

Just for the record, I'll also have some 6 1/2" leftover too (side walls - no air space and no top plywood - pretty sure they are threaded the whole length, too).

Amazon has them for $197.25 and free shipping. Menard's has them at $212.99, $221 at DIY Homecenter dot com --

I will sell them for $200 for the whole lot (250 new and 166 in an open bucket - shipped to anywhere in the USA. total of 166% for the price of 100%.... not a bad deal. no?

Let me know if you have any interest - if no interest at this discounted price, they go to Habitat for Humanity at the end of the build.

Thanks

Patrick

Asked by pat rowland
Edited Mon, 01/13/2014 - 07:12