Spray foam that is environmentally conscious and can be recycled at the end life of the product?

I need a spray foam that is chemical free and environmentally friendly. It must be sand-able and/or sculpt-able in some way. It does NOT need to have very good insulation qualities because it is being used solely in a temporary interior installation. The idea is to sculpt a brick wall texture into it and use this as a cheaper, lighter, and recycle-able alternative to actual bricks. Color and texture is not important as well.

Thank you my fellow enviro-conscious minds!

Asked by Sarah Stypulkoski
Edited Mon, 02/10/2014 - 07:54

1.

Sarah,
Everything around us, including dirt, is made of chemicals. I don't know of any substances that have no chemicals.

I'm not sure that I understand your project. But maybe you can use something like plaster of Paris or papier-mâché.

In Green building techniques | Asked by Bruce Howe | Sep 1, 14
In General questions | Asked by Jin Kazama | Aug 28, 14
In Green products and materials | Asked by Brett Michaels | Sep 1, 14
In Green building techniques | Asked by jordan Saunders | Sep 1, 14
In Energy efficiency and durability | Asked by Derek Roff | Sep 1, 14