Helpful? 0

Can you recommend a kitchen range hood exhaust fan that is more than just a metal flapper?

Something that actually closes tightly and has some insulation value?
Thank you.

Asked by eric birenbaum
Posted Sat, 02/22/2014 - 19:45
Edited Sun, 02/23/2014 - 06:05


1 Answer

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Helpful? 0

This topic comes up now and then at GBA -- and as far as I know, no one has yet come up with a recommended product that satisfies the needs of most users.

Here is a link to a recent thread discussing the same question: Looking for good quality wall cap with backdraft damper for kitchen exhaust fan - recommendations?

Answered by Martin Holladay, GBA Advisor
Posted Sun, 02/23/2014 - 06:47

Other Questions in Mechanicals

In General questions | Asked by Robert Kohaus | Sep 1, 14
In General questions | Asked by Jin Kazama | Aug 28, 14
In General questions | Asked by Jeff Watson | Jul 12, 14
In Energy efficiency and durability | Asked by Matthew Michaud | May 2, 14
In GBA Pro help | Asked by Pamela Davidson | Aug 31, 14
Register for a free account and join the conversation

Get a free account and join the conversation!
Become a GBA PRO!