Q&A: A Forum for Green Building Experts and Beginners

Q & A Instructions

[Click map to enlarge]

The GBAGreenBuildingAdvisor.com web site has a wealth of articles on a wide variety of construction topics. Before posting your question, you may want to check out the articles on this page: How To Do Everything. You just might discover an article there that provides the information you seek.

Please register for a free account or sign in to ask and answer green building questions.

If you want to post a question, the usual rules of courtesy apply:
1. Be nice.
2. If you can't be nice, be polite.
3. If you can't be nice or polite — well, please be brief.

To attach a photo or illustration: Under the box labeled “More explanation,” look for the words “File attachments.” Click that, and you should be able to attach a photo.

Thanks for joining the conversation!

0 Answers

Disable Cookies On Droid Or Android Mobile phones

Android is really a software program stack for cellular devices that will includes an operating program, middleware and key programs. A version for Google's latest Android system, which is widely used for smartphones and tablet pcs including Samsung's Galaxy Tabs, in September or October is expected. Also, this latest insect can be fixed just by restarting your device Quite simply, it's not amazingly dangerous: If you exercise sound wisdom when downloading programs or navigating the web, you'll probably be fine.

Asked By Augustus Bowling | Jan 18 17
0 Answers

Offshoring Software Development To India

This sector is much to be able to trade in comparison stock demand. Serplify Software You only need to monitor 1 to 3 of best search engine optimization currency pairs for possible trade bookings. Plus, the market is so massive that no group can manipulate the prices of currency pairs. This is a major trouble with trying incorporated with this technical trading techniques as stock industry.

Asked By Tanya Bohn | Jan 18 17
0 Answers

The New Nokia 603 Is the Perfect Gizmo

Your retirement plan won't look like your parent's retirement plans. IRA's were just being created back if your parents were planning, or not planning their retirement. 401k's did not exist. So, what did they be reliant upon for their retirement revenue? Pension plans, social security and savings accounts. Also, people does not live so long as we do now, so their money did canrrrt you create to go as much farther.

Asked By Sherita Milliman | Jan 18 17
0 Answers

Use Ipod Touch 4 TO PRODUCE A TELEPHONE CALL And Sen Massage therapy

localizariphone.com - http://localizariphone.com/ In the span of ten iOS releases, Apple has sold over 1 billion iPhones That doesn't even matter all the iPads and iPod details that also run iOS. Optical image stabilization, once a feature limited to the 5.5-in . iPhone, is built in to the iPhone 7, compensating for small movements and hand shakiness when snapping a image to allow for longer exposure times (3x longer than iPhone 6s). The discharge of the iPhone 7 is considered to be going to be one of the biggest reveals in technology background.

Asked By Micheal Cadman | Jan 18 17
4 Answers

Thermal breaks for window bucks in double stud walls

We'll be buliding double stud walls for a new house, with the inner wall being structural (the outer wall will consist of modified Larsen trusses). Total wall thickness will be around 16" and windows will be "in-betweenies". This will be my first double-stud wall house and I'm working in the wall details trying to minimze thermal bridging.

Asked By Chris Chenier | Jan 18 17
0 Answers

Weight Loss Supplements - The Top 7 dietary Supplements For Losing Weight

People, struggling from pounds and wish to get regarding it, should do their far better decrease their ratio of fat to fat MetaXlim - http://weightlossoffers.org/metaxlim/ muscle tissue weight. An individual organism accumulate calories. However, calories stored can be transformed into energy as a result required for functioning of organs. So, if you reduce significantly of calories consumed the organism - http://www.covnews.com/archives/search/?searchthis=organism will begin to drop. Also, it's not important avert losing muscles when planning to lose mass.

Asked By Waylon Rex | Jan 18 17
0 Answers

SIM, IMEI Number as well as SAM

Send totally free messages and make free telephone calls to any device that has Viber, on any kind of network, from your Google android. A low cost Android Smartphone developed by Google owned Motorola, the Moto G comes with real Android just like the Nexus and will obtain the 4.4 Kitkat update in a few weeks. A longer answer might be that, irrespective of travel time or Google reliance, the more time you spend with your mobile phone - the more time you use your smartphone as your primary processing device - the better the Android operating system becomes.

Asked By Charolette Oram | Jan 18 17
7 Answers

Mount outdoor unit on the wall or on the ground?

I am close to installing 3 fujitsu mini split units at our home under construction. Two outdoor units will be installed near each other, with the third installed in a different area of the house. The HVAC installer asked if I wanted to mount them on the wall or on the ground. I can't decide which I would prefer. Any thoughts on the pros and cons of each?

I live in central KY, zone 4A. We don't get much deep snow around here, maybe once every 10-20 years.

Asked By Clay Whitenack | Jan 18 17
Register for a free account and join the conversation

Get a free account and join the conversation!
Become a GBA PRO!