0 Helpful?

Everything at GBA is "Green Pro"?

Hey guys, I have no access to any story in the newletter as if it's all pro. John jnmbailey@comcast.net

Asked by john bailey
Posted Oct 9, 2013 5:39 PM ET
Edited Oct 10, 2013 5:35 AM ET

Tags:

3 Answers

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.

The GBA website is being worked on. It has been for a few weeks on and off. I was not told exactly what is being done. I sent a question into customer support, that's what I was told. It seems to last an hour or more at a time and I have experienced times when no story is accessible as well (access denied). Also no official ETA on when the work will be finished.

Answered by Daniel Young
Posted Oct 9, 2013 8:25 PM ET

John,
It's true: the GBA website is still plagued by a software glitch that sometimes leads visitors to a page that reads "Access Denied." We apologize for this infuriating glitch.

If this happens to you, please send me an e-mail: martin [at] greenbuildingadvisor [dot] com. I'll do what I can.

Answered by Martin Holladay
Posted Oct 10, 2013 5:12 AM ET

Maybe the "IT Guy" or webmaster is not motivated enough to solve this "infuriating glitch"...

why not publish his home phone number so he/she can be contacted during "blackouts"

Answered by John Brooks
Posted Oct 10, 2013 12:14 PM ET

Other Questions in Webinar Follow-up Q&A

Thoughts on negative pressure after balancing a Venmar X24 ERV?

In Mechanicals | Asked by David Goodyear | Jul 20, 18

Insulation retrofit

In General questions | Asked by User-7117614 | Jul 22, 18

Raised floor insulation and foam-sheathed walls

In Green building techniques | Asked by User-7124491 | Jul 22, 18

Looking for options: concrete pad detail

In General questions | Asked by tech1234 | Jul 22, 18

How long for interior to dry out?

In General questions | Asked by Peter L | Jul 22, 18
Register for a free account and join the conversation

Get a free account and join the conversation!
Become a GBA PRO!