On Saturday October 23, Dr. Wolfgang Feist, the founder of the Passivhaus Institut in Darmstadt, Germany, will be speaking at Boston Architectural College.
Dr. Feist’s presentation is part of a symposium called “Passivhaus, LEED, and the City of Boston.” The presentations begin at 1:30 a.m. and are scheduled to last until 5:00 p.m.
Dr. Feist is speaking at 2:00 p.m.; his topic is “The concept, experience, and dissemination of Passivhaus.”
Other scheduled speakers include:
- Brian Butler, owner of Boston Green Builders;
- John Dalzell, Green Czar at the Boston Redevelopment Authority;
- Fred Gordon, principal of Second Street Associates;
- Simon Hare, owner of Placetailor;
- Stephanie Horowitz, managing director at Zero Energy Design;
- Declan Keefe, project manager at Placetailor;
- Katrin Klingenberg, founder of the Passive House Institute U.S.;
- Jeff Stein, dean of architecture at Boston Architectural College; and
The event will take place at Cass Hall, Boston Architectural College, 320 Newbury Street, Boston, Ma. The event is free and open to the public.
Anyone interested in attending is asked to send an RSVP to Declan Keefe. His e-mail address is:
keefe [at] placetailor [dot] com.