American made 3d eps wire mesh panels?

elderja8 | Posted in Green Products and Materials on

Hello

I am looking for 3D EPS wire mesh panels that are manufactured in the U.S.A.
All I have been able to find are over sea or from tri d panel who source from mexicali mexico, I am looking to cut shipping and import fees. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED !!!

THANK YOU.

Dana Dorsett | | #1

Are you talking about SCIP panels?

eg: http://www.tridipanel.com/about-us.php

Or something else?

2. elderja8 | | #2

Yes like tridipanel where the concrete is applied on the job site, but no not from tridipanel they import from mexico and I am looking for an American manufacturer.

Dana Dorsett | | #3
  4. 3D_EPS | | #4

There is a new manufacturer for 3D-EPS material MADE in USA. Is Omega Comfort and their 3 hours fire rating, R38 to R52, 230MPH wind certification totally impress me. Price-wise is better than foreign competitors and is..local!

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |