Anyone have the electricity consumption of their heat pump dryer? Really impressed with my LG that’s been averaging around 750Wh a load.

bfw577 | Posted in General Questions on

Just installed a LG DLHC1455W heat pump dryer and have been beyond impressed with its electricity consumption. I have an Emporia electricity monitor connected and have been averaging around 750 (Wh) a load. Anyone have any electricity consumption of their heat pump dryer?

1. pnw_guy | | #1

I have one of the GE Ultrafast Combos. I don't want to take the time to calculate the usage per load, but I do know that in the 2 months I've had it, it's monthly energy usage is approximately 40% of the energy usage of my previous washer + 240v electric dryer.

Absolutely love it!

2. arcticenergy | | #2

I have a Miele that does 760W a load. Not appreciably better than the Bosch resistance dryer I had before but probably better than most other dyers by comparison.

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |