GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Liquid Flashing with Standard Housewrap

bongo30 | Posted in General Questions on

Hi, we are about to flash our windows and narrowed it down to using liquid flashing for windows (Prosoco FastFlash). However, we are using a standard housewrap and I was wondering what is the best way to integrate both? Has anyone done it?

Prosoco recommends installing it with AirDam as in the 1st photo. However, Hammer and Hand recommends installing it with embedded transition strip such as Henry Moistop PF (2nd photo) that would overlap over the housewrap.

Is one way preferred over another? If using Hammer and Hand method, how would you integrate it with housewrap on the top or sides of the window? Has anyone done either install? Thank you.

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.


  1. Expert Member
    ARMANDO COBO | | #1

    I've used Prosoco-Tyvek-FlexWrap sequence, following manufacturers installation guides.

Log in or create an account to post an answer.


Recent Questions and Replies

  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |