Can a feature be added to e-mail on a reply?

user-4053553 | Posted in General Questions on

If i want to follow a conversation, I have to come back to it and sometimes it ends up on the second or third page. It would be very convenient that once I reply to someone’s question, I get an e-mail when it gets replied to by someone else.

Alan,
    Thanks for the suggestion. I'll add it to our wish list of new features to be considered as we gradually make upgrades to our site.

2. charlie_sullivan | | #2

I agree with having that on the wish list!

3. user-4053553 | | #3

Thanks Martin, lately i just leave tabs open to questions i replied to and hit reload occasionally, makes things a bit cluttered but i'm not missing threads that way

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |