GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Do you offer Continuing Education Units that fulfill requirements for Architect licensing?

user-1112660456 | Posted in General Questions on

I have learned more from your site than any other venue, and would welcome the opportunity to do my annual required education with you.

Colorado licensing for Architects requires 12 hr of continuing education per year.

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.


  1. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #1

    Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad that GBA has been helpful.

    I'm sorry -- we're not set up to provide continuing education credits, so I guess you'll have to attend a conference or two to get those credits. But we hope you continue visiting our site anyway.

Log in or create an account to post an answer.


Recent Questions and Replies

  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |