Energy end-use monitoring system for both electricity and natural gas energy sources
I am looking for an energy end-use monitoring system that we can use in buildings that use both electrical and natural gas energy. There are a lot of really good electrical energy end-use monitoring systems, but very few that include the ability to connect to natural gas meters. The qualities I am looking for include:
– Reasonable capital cost that allow the system to be used by cash-conscience organizations (e.g. affordable housing) who are eager to reduce their energy costs
– If possible, no ongoing subscription fees (e.g. SaaS); these can be crippling and counter-productive for cash-conscience organizations
– Fully cloud based platform (no requirement for a server)
– Web-based user interface that can be viewed and used to download data remotely
– Attractive web-based dashboard that can be used to display real-time energy use data on a public kiosk, monitor, or TV
– The ability to monitor both single and three phase electricity circuits at various voltages (e.g. 120, 208, 240, 480, and 600 VAC)
– The ability monitor multiple electrical circuits
– The ability to connect to natural gas and water meters, so that the data can be accessed and downloaded remotely, and included on the web-based dashboard.
Any recommendations or advice would be greatly appreciated!