Everything at GBA is “Green Pro”?

John Bailey | Posted in Webinar Follow-up Q&A on

Hey guys, I have no access to any story in the newletter as if it’s all pro. John jnmbailey@comcast.net

1. Daniel Young | | #1

The GBA website is being worked on. It has been for a few weeks on and off. I was not told exactly what is being done. I sent a question into customer support, that's what I was told. It seems to last an hour or more at a time and I have experienced times when no story is accessible as well (access denied). Also no official ETA on when the work will be finished.

2. User avater GBA Editor

John,
    It's true: the GBA website is still plagued by a software glitch that sometimes leads visitors to a page that reads "Access Denied." We apologize for this infuriating glitch.

If this happens to you, please send me an e-mail: martin [at] greenbuildingadvisor [dot] com. I'll do what I can.

3. John Brooks | | #3

Maybe the "IT Guy" or webmaster is not motivated enough to solve this "infuriating glitch"...

why not publish his home phone number so he/she can be contacted during "blackouts"

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |