How do I upgrade free membership to paid?

kb_gba | Posted in General Questions on

I already have an account to post to Q&A area. I want to read the in-depth articles for more information. I want to use may same email, so how do I upgrade an existing freebie account?

Joel,
    Visit this page: Subscribe to GBA Prime

... and fill out the boxes on that page.

2. kb_gba | | #2

Already tried that page, but it won't let me re-use the same email I already used for the free account. I may just use my gmail account, then, but will be yet another email account to track (and I already monitor five email accounts for our business office!)

3. kb_gba | | #3

Done. I used an alternative email.

Joel,
    Sorry for the hassle. I'm looking into the possible reasons why your email wasn't accepted.

I'm not sure whether that is a glitch with our web site, or some other issue. I'll post a comment here when I learn more.

5. kb_gba | | #5

No worries, Martin. It sorta funny that I subscribed to GBA because I used to read FIne Homebuilding when I lived in Berkeley, CA twenty years ago and tried to be an apprentice carpenter (before I figured out I was not good at that kind of work and went into software programing.). And here I am now living in New England (and working outside Hartford, CT), the home of Taunton Press.

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |