I hate looking through screens…

EthanT | Posted in General Questions on

…but I know I need them to keep the mosquitos out. I have read about retractable screens but they sound prone to failure. It seems that the tilt turn mechanism could allow for a screen just around the portion of the window that tilts open, leaving the main glass clear and unobstructed. Has anyone heard of a window with this configuration? Are my reservations regarding retractable screens unfounded?

1. user-2310254 | | #1

Phifer UltraVue is advertised as "virtually invisible." I suggest googling the topic and ordering samples. My Andersen windows came with a fine-mesh screen that is pretty easy to live with.

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |