Is anyone familiar with IndowWindows.com?

slateandall | Posted in General Questions on

I’ve been thinking of ways to improve seal of single pane swing out windows. I don’t like the look or cost of new Windows. 

I ran across these interior window pane thingies called Indows. 

Any thoughts or experience with them?

1. oberon | | #1

It's a sheet of plexiglas with a compression fitting that you install in your window frame as an interior storm.
    It should work okay, but at $30 to almost $40 ft², there may be more cost effective alternatives.

1. slateandall | | #4

I have lots of plexiglass panels that are about 1” too big all around and no way to trim it to size or to apply compression fitting.

2. user-2310254 | | #2

I checked into it, but the insets were almost as costly as a new replacement window.

3. slateandall | | #3

I tried these. A lot cheaper but not plexiglass. They’re made of acrylic on aluminum frame.

https://www.windowinserts.com

4. Deleted | | #5

Deleted

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |