Clearance in front of minisplit

user-7653783 | Posted in Mechanicals on

I am interested installing a LG Multi F mini split system with a low wall console indoor unit (LQN090HV4).   https://lghvac.com/resource-service?filename=EM_MultiF_IDU.pdf  The installation instructions have required clearances on the top, bottom and sides of the unit. I don’t see any clearance for the front of the unit.

Is there a required clearance for the front of the unit? I’m considering installing it behind a piece of furniture that would block the front of the unit but I don’t want to obstruct the airflow.

Thank you

greg

1. user-2310254 | | #1

Greg,

Have you called LG's technical support line? I think that is your best option for receiving clarification on this issue.

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |