GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Looking for a spray-applied window flashing

SaulK | Posted in General Questions on

I work for a custom home builder in the Seattle area, and the majority of our window flashing details have been calling for the Prosco FastFlash system. While this is a great product, it takes a long time to properly install, and I was wondering if anyone had experience with a similar material that can be spray or roller applied.

Checking on Prosco’s website, the only spray applied products that I can find are wall coverings that are to be used in conjunction with the FastFlash/Joint + Seam filler.

Thanks in advance for you help.

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.


  1. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #1

    You should probably check out this GBA article: Liquid-Applied Flashing.

    The article mentions Dow LiquidArmor, a brand of liquid-applied flashing that is designed for spray application.

    Dryvit AquaFlash Liquid can be applied with a roller.

    DuPont Tyvek Fluid Applied Flashing is sold in two different viscosities, one of which is designed to be applied with a roller.

    Protecto Wrap LWM200 liquid waterproofing membrane is designed to be applied with a brush or a roller.

Log in or create an account to post an answer.


Recent Questions and Replies

  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |