Low pressure kitchen faucet
our kitchen faucet is still low pressure after the reno and I removed the restrictor at the spray too.
is the way he designed and did the installation with the pipping incorrect in anyway?
1) cold water supply to the faucet
2) cold water supply to the fridge (ice and water dispenser)
3) hot water supply to the faucet
4) hot water supply from the building
5) hot water supply to the dishwasher
6) cold water supply from the building
Any help would be appreciated! Just want stronger pressure in the kitchen faucet. And if this contraption the contractor did is wrong want to add to the punch list of items.
GBA Detail Library
A collection of one thousand construction details organized by climate and house part