Minisplit professionals in Seattle Area — recommendations?

user-7155693 | Posted in Building Code Questions on

Morning all:

I’m in the process of replacing HVAC in an existing home with a mini-split system.  I’ve posed questions about the options on GBA previously have have received some great input.  I live in Seattle.  I’ve had some visits and estimates from different companies and they’re all good folks.  I’m just not completely confident in the level of currency on technology – particularly with regard to incorporating low static concealed duct units (have a number of small load bedrooms).   Can anyone provide a reference for individuals or companies in the Puget Sound that evaluate system requirements beyond basic load calculations and rules of thumb?  Should I go to someone who is not an installer to get a more thorough configuration?

At this point I am leaning toward Fujitsu because of the ability to mount concealed duct units vertically as well as horizontally.   If you’d rather not post information, you can shoot me an email at [email protected].

Thanks

Carlo

Carlo,
    I'm posting this comment to bring your question to the top of the list, in hopes that a GBA reader in the Seattle area will read it.

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |