GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter X Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Need recommendations for WP and breathable house wrap/air barrier products that are applicable to residential renovation.

GaryGlines | Posted in Green Products and Materials on

Has anyone had recent experience with the Grace Vycor enV-S, which seems to be what I’m looking for? Thanks.

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.


  1. GBA Editor
    Martin Holladay | | #1

    I'm not sure what "WP" stands for.

    Almost all housewraps and water-resistive barriers (WRBs) are "breathable" -- that is, vapor-permeable. For more information, see All About Water-Resistive Barriers.

Log in or create an account to post an answer.


Recent Questions and Replies

  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |