GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Suppliers for flashing for rainscreen and exterior polyiso insulation flashing

artisanfarms | Posted in General Questions on

I’m looking for metal flashing that I can use around the perimeter of my house to protect the exterior polyiso insulation and rainscreen.  

Is this a stock item for anyone, or should I be looking for a shop to bend it up for me?

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.


  1. Expert Member


    Most lumberyards here in southern BC stock perforated flashings for rain-screens in comm0n sizes, 1/2", 5/8" , and 3/4". Menzies Metals does the same:

    For anything outside that range they custom bend. I don't think anyone would stock something of the exact size to cover rigid insulation and a cavity.

Log in or create an account to post an answer.


Recent Questions and Replies

  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |