Thoughts on this residential hybrid roof design.
This idea was proposed to me by a developer. I have my opinions but I wanted to hear some other comments.
1. Residential construction with a gable roof that faces north and south
2. Climate Zone 5
3. Asphalt Shingle construction – darker colored
4. 5.5-inches (R21) Demelic ocSPF sprayed to underside of roof. http://www.demilecusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/TDS-Sealection-500.pdf
6. R38 blown cellulose at attic ceiling.
7. GWB celing with latex paint.
GBA Detail Library
A collection of one thousand construction details organized by climate and house part