GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

Solution for Settling Cellulose Insulation

Michael_Kalman | Posted in General Questions on

Hey everyone! I’m building a tiny house and concerned that moving the home will settle the cellulose insulation, I will be applying the cellulose somewhat moist with intello plus and I need a binder to help the cellulose not settle. What does the industry use and where do I purchase this in Canada?

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.


  1. user-2310254 | | #1


    I'll give your post a bump. Have you tried calling a supplier or manufacturer such as American Environmental Products?

  2. Jon_R | | #2

    Some companies (Applegate, GreenFiber) sell stabilized cellulose insulation with binder in it.

Log in or create an account to post an answer.


Recent Questions and Replies

  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |