Solution for Settling Cellulose Insulation

Michael_Kalman | Posted in General Questions on

Hey everyone! I’m building a tiny house and concerned that moving the home will settle the cellulose insulation, I will be applying the cellulose somewhat moist with intello plus and I need a binder to help the cellulose not settle. What does the industry use and where do I purchase this in Canada?

1. user-2310254 | | #1

Michael,

I'll give your post a bump. Have you tried calling a supplier or manufacturer such as American Environmental Products?

2. Jon_R | | #2

Some companies (Applegate, GreenFiber) sell stabilized cellulose insulation with binder in it.

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |