GBA Logo horizontal Facebook LinkedIn Email Pinterest Twitter Instagram YouTube Icon Navigation Search Icon Main Search Icon Video Play Icon Plus Icon Minus Icon Picture icon Hamburger Icon Close Icon Sorted

Community and Q&A

What is the name of the “Flexible Peel & Stick” used for the sill pan in the Fine Home Building video series?

AotrMtEtt4 | Posted in General Questions on

We are having difficulty locating a product like this here. We will be installing triple pane fiberglass windows in our new build home near Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada – zone 7. Our walls will be covered with 2 layers (3.5 inches) of polyiso foam board with foil on the exterior. The video is at – How to Flash Windows over Rigid Foam Sheathing – 4th one Sill Pan with Flexible Peel & Stick.

GBA Prime

Join the leading community of building science experts

Become a GBA Prime member and get instant access to the latest developments in green building, research, and reports from the field.


  1. DaveMamsey | | #1

    I think it's a dow product

  2. Raff | | #3

    John, any HD around your area can order IKO's Aquabarrier. I got mine at Roofmart in Brampton, best price around. Lowes in Barrie might carry it too, give them a call. The product comes in 36" wide rolls and you cut it to desired dims. The product in the video is Vycor, a Grace product, cut to whatever dims were required...much more $$ for same result.

  3. wjrobinson | | #4

    Raff, if you haven't used the Dupont window wrap it is crinkled so that when applied can do compound angles. That's a bit different than just chopping up Grace type products. But as you must do I too have used Grace roof products and just lapped all the way I have always done it prior to the Dupont invention.

  4. Raff | | #5

    yes, I used the flexwrap is on all of the sills. Sides and top got the cheaper treatment...

Log in or create an account to post an answer.


Recent Questions and Replies

  • |
  • |
  • |
  • |