When will Part 2 of the webinar “From Designed to Built: Delivering Your Green Home” be available?

Robert Weber | Posted in Webinar Follow-up Q&A on

From Designed to Built: Delivering Your Green Home: I read the short transcript of this webinar, since I am currently working with an architect and a “volunteer” builder to develop the plans for a green home of ~ 3400 SF.

The information on your website was excellent and very pertinent to what I am presently doing….is it possible to revisit the actual webinar broadcast which I think was aired in late October and…..when is part 2 scheduled to air?
Thanks, Bob Weber
rweber@tcnj.edu

1. User avater GBA Editor

Robert,
    "From Designed to Built" is a podcast, not a webinar. You can listen to it any time you want. Here is the link: From Designed to Built.

Within the next few weeks, we will be publishing Part 2 of this podcast. Stay tuned. The publication has not yet been scheduled.

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |