Are there more mold problems these days? Or are we just more tuned in to the problem? And just what should we do to tackle mold problems or avoid them to begin with? In this webinar, Mike Guertin and Peter Yost share their first-hand expertise and experience as builder and investigator.
Duration: 63 minutes
Download: Got Mold? – Energy Efficiency and Moisture Management (.pdf)
- Moisture Sources, Relative Humidity, and Mold, Building Science blog, Mar 24, 2009
- The Mold Explosion: Why Now?, Fine Homebuilding, Jan 2007
- Kick-out Flashing construction detail
- Kick-out Flashing construction video, Fine Homebuilding
- Tools of the Trade, Building Science blog, Mar 2, 2009
- Mold in Buildings:What It Is and How to Keep It Out, Environmental Building News, Jun 1, 2001
If you have a question that was not answered during the webinar, post it here and Peter, Mike or a member of the GBA staff will respond.