About to break ground, would like to hear feedback on design

Chuck Jensen | Posted in Plans Review on

This will be located in SW Colorado climate zone 6B (ICC zone 5B). Long axis due east-west with a 45 deg bend on the west 1/3. Attached is a pdf of a typical cross section of the proposed design. I will have some specific questions forethcoming but this is partly a test to see how the pdf looks posted.

Chuck,
    The only thing I noticed is that you failed to provide any detail on how you will protect the above-grade portion of the vertical exterior rigid foam at the foundation perimeter.

2. Chuck Jensen | | #2

Thanks Martin, it's metal flashing. My PDF printer doesn't render the Acad drawing very well.

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |