Ecoseal Plus pricing

Norman Bunn | Posted in Green Products and Materials on

I am planning to use Ecoseal Plus in my new house. The pricing I had seen on this site indicated a cost of $200-250 a bucket, but I am getting prices closer to $300 locally. Does anyone have a source that is more price-competitive?

1. Norman Bunn | | #1

CZ 3A
    Greenville, SC

2. Steve Knapp CZ 3A Georgia | | #2

Norman,

The pricing in Martin's 2011 article is probably no longer current. I didn't think Ecoseal was a DIY product. Do you have the necessary equipment?

3. Norman Bunn | | #3

I plan to rent the sprayer and have found a supplier who will sell it to me, albett at too high a price.

I am also looking at http://airsealpro.com/ and am waiting on pricing information.

It does not look as nice as Ecoseal, but it should do the job.

Does anyone have experience with this product?

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |