HVAC design

user-5438425 | Posted in Mechanicals on

I have read more than I ever possibly understand about hydronic design and have come to the conclusion that I need to hire a pro to my hydronic system design layout and equipment specifications. I am a fairly competent DIYer and unfortunately everyone that I have found locally only wants to do sales and installation. Any pros out there that want to work on this? I expect to pay for consulting services, I just need to find the right person to assist me. Names or contact info? This is a mostly completed house in Truckee, CA.

Burt,
    You might want to contact David Butler.

David Butler
    Optimal Building
    4554 Paseo Brazos
    Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
    http://www.optimalbuilding.com

2. user-2890856 | | #2

Burt ,

If David is unavailable please feel free to inquire to him whether he believes that I may assist you in the proper manner . I have designed and specified many DIYers in the past with great success . The level of support I offer is unsurpassed . If this is an option you can get my contact information from David .

• |
  • |
  • |
  • |